Most health clubs spend their time telling you all about their "stuff" - strength machines, free weights, bikes, treadmills, steppers, ellipticals, and other equipment. That's because most clubs do not have what Elevations has - a qualified staff of professionals who can help you improve your fitness level, and who take great pride in their clubs. Our staff makes Elevations a place that you will look forward to going, where you are welcome, and where you can succeed.
- Professional, College-Educated Staff-Our trainers are all fitness professionals and are at Elevations to take care of you! Even if you've never exercised before, don't worry -- we will help you! It's especially important that we can help you with any medical restrictions that you might have.
- Introductory Training Sessions-We'll provide introductory training sessions and design a program specifically for you and your busy schedule. Whatever you need to get started, just let us know!
- On-Going Consultation-Once you are on your way, we won't abandon you! Our trainers will always be available to help you modify your workout or learn new exercises. But, if that's not enough, check out our...
- Personal Training-If you want to lose weight, gain muscle, improve your athletic performance, or just improve your quality of life, we have a trainer for you. In addition to one-on-one training, we offer in-home, buddy training, small groups, Bootcamp, weight loss and TRX training.
- Group Fitness Classes-Group fitness classes are a great way to meet new friends, have fun, and get fit. Members who take classes visit the club more often and stick with their exercise programs longer. There are no extra charges to take our group fitness classes.
- Fitness Testing-Our trainers will measure your fitness level when you start and as you progress. This will allow you to track your progress toward your personal goals. Tests include resting heart rate, blood pressure, bodyfat percentage and aerobic fitness. And, since your safety is our primary concern, our entire staff is CPR certified and our facilities have on-site defibrillators (AED).
- Babysitting-We offer free babysitting in our spacious, clean babysitting rooms.
- Swim Lessons and Pool Programming-We have activities for infants to adults! Members enjoy discounted rates on swim lessons and pool parties, as well as free clinics, and Family Fun Nights!
- Flexible Membership Options-Our membership options are flexible and simple to understand. We even have plans for teenagers and families. Go month-to-month or pay for a year, or...whatever is best for you!
For more information on everything we've just discussed, please take your time and enjoy the rest of our Web site.